From the operators of local favourite Strange Company, and designed by the award winning spaceagency architects, a new venue is on the way to Leighton Beach.
Tonight Fremantle Council Planning Committee approved the new venue which will seat up to 120 patrons and bring much needed life into s space that has been vacant for an extended period.
Liquor licensing hours of:
- Sunday to Thursday 11am to 10pm
- Fridays and Saturdays 11am to 11pm
- Good Friday and Christmas Day 12 noon to 10pm
- ANZAC Day 12 noon to 10pm
- Venue may be open prior to the above hours for non-licensed coffee and breakfast services but not prior to 7am.
- Anticipated number of staff members is between 5 and 10 based on seasonal demand.
- No take-away liquor sales.