BEEP! TOOT! HONK!
School holiday fun returns to Fremantle once again for the free BEEP! TOOT! HONK! adventure trail.
Engines will be running every day from Monday 4 to Sunday 10 October for children aged 2–12 years.
The streets of the city will be filled with the sounds of happy kids beeping, tooting and honking their way around the city as they hop on and off monster truck and big wheels bouncy castles, ride on a vintage kids fire truck, take a selfie with a giant MONSTER TRUCK and have a go on a retro car merry go round.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The free BEEP! TOOT! HONK! adventure trail runs from Monday 4 — Sunday 10 October for kids ages 2–12 years
- This is a free ticketed event — you must register. Choose your preferred date, time and starting location and book your free tickets
- Bookings are required for children only. One child per ticket. Please note, adults do not need a ticket
- The BEEP! TOOT! HONK! adventure trail will take you through the streets of Fremantle to visit four locations at Fishing Boat Harbour, WA Shipwrecks Museum, Henderson Street Mall by the Fremantle Markets and Walyalup Koort (formerly Kings Square)
- Find the codeword at each location and record all 4 codewords on the BEEP! TOOT! HONK! adventure trail map
- You can then drop your competition entry form at Toyworld Fremantle to enter the draw to win great prizes*
- Keep an eye out for activities along the way — see below for more details
- There’ll be plenty of pit stops and places for the kids to refuel so check out the special offers for all adventurers
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to get your tickets
- Click on the button to ‘Select A Date’
- Choose your preferred start time (due to COVID-19, capacity limits apply and there are set start times across two locations)
- Select your start location
- Please note, adults do not need a ticket
ON THE DAY
The BEEP! TOOT! HONK! adventure trail will visit Walyalup Koort (formerly Kings Square), Henderson Street Mall near Fremantle Markets, WA Shipwrecks Museum and Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour. At each location, there will be two activities to complete and one codeword to collect and record. Collect all four codewords to enter the competition*. Activities will include bouncy castles, ride-on fire truck, retro car merry go round, a selfie with a Monster Truck plus keep your eyes peeled for extra activities from our partners along the way.