New Hotel for Fremantle — Have your say.
This proposal presents an exciting collaboration between Yolk Property Group and Harris Jenkins Architects to deliver a boutique hotel and office development on the corner of South Terrace and Suffolk Street in Fremantle.
- 6-storey development
- A 100-room hotel comprising ancillary guest facilities including:
- — A lobby and reception area (60sq.m)
- — Gym (37sq.m)
- — Conference facilities with two rooms (totalling 82sq.m)
- An 82sq.m cafe/bar on ground floor predominantly servicing the hotel however available for public access.
- Two office tenancies on Level 6 comprising a total of 210sq.m
- A total of 43 carparking bays across two levels.
- Value: $24m
If approved, construction will commence in September 2021.
Summary of before and after impressions:
Due to the scale of this development, it bypasses the Fremantle Council Planning Department and heads straight to State Development Assessment Unit. If you would like to comment on this application, you can follow the links below.
Have your say on this development application: