APPROVED! New iteration for Woolstores Development — including more office space.
Council has approved a new iteration of the Woolstores Development, replacing the previously approved plans from 2018.
Importantly the new development will deliver over 1800m2 of new office space for Fremantle contributing to our strategic goals of a thriving 7-day economy.
The three storey mixed use development is Stage 1 of the greater redevelopment of the site. As the value of the proposal is $14 million, the application is to be determined by the Metro Inner-South Joint Development Assessment Panel (JDAP).
The development will include:
- Shop (Coles) is to be 3,594 m2
- The development of a 172m2 Liquor Store adjacent to the Coles Supermarket.
- Ground level hotel lobby
- Retail tenancies (351m2)
- Childcare lift lobby
First and second floors:
- 147 car parking bays and 17 motor bike bays.
- A Childcare premises to the first floor accessed via Cantonment Street (786m2 building with 8162 m2 yard).
- First level office tenancies (1151 m2 in total).
- Second floor office tenancies (660 m2 in total)
See here the previously approved development:
APPROVED! September 2018
City of Fremantle Planning Committee has unanimously approved the redevelopment of the tired Woolstores Shopping…
See here for detailed plans: